Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Anuj Kumar <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/16 17:51:30 UTC

STORM-426 - Upgrade to Clojure 1.6

Hi,

We have recently started facing an issue due to an upgrade to Clojure 1.6
for one of the component that we are using with the condition of aot being
enabled. We can still workaround without aot and let it compile with
Clojure 1.5 but Storm being able to run with Clojure 1.6 is what we are
interested in.

I was looking into STORM-426 and efforts done by Mark to build Storm with
Clojure 1.6. As this ticket is still Unassigned, I wanted to know from the
dev team and the community whether there is enough interest to get Storm
running with Clojure 1.6. If there is enough interest, we are willing to
put in the required effort with the help of dev and Storm community.

Regards,
Anuj