Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tihomir <ti...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/20 12:03:42 UTC

Message Groups - Why it is not needed to close the groups

Hello,

we have discovered this feature and looks it will help us to determine in
some cases weather the message from the group is processed for the first
time.
It is very convenient for us that group doesn't need to be closed. Actually
it wouldn't be easy to determine when is safe to close the group in our
application.

But I would like to know why it is not needed to close message groups? I
didn't found the explanation in the book and documentation. I hope anyone
can give an short background info or point to the resource where it is
explained.

Thanks and BRegards,
Tihomir