Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2004/11/08 02:53:29 UTC

logkit as a dependency in excalibur-framework-api

Gang,
see
http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/excalibur/excalibur-framework-api/gump_work/build_excalibur_excalibur-framework-api.html

The excalibur-framework-api has a dependency declared on "logkit", but there
are only avalon-logkit and excalibur-logkit built.
I assume that the excalibur-logkit is to be used.

So, either excalibur-logkit is renamed to logkit or the dependency in the
project.xml needs to be changed. Please advice.

Cheers
Niclas
--
   +------//-------------------+
  / http://www.bali.ac        /

Re: logkit as a dependency in excalibur-framework-api

Posted by Leo Simons <ls...@jicarilla.org>.
Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> Gang,
> see
> http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/excalibur/excalibur-framework-api/gump_work/build_excalibur_excalibur-framework-api.html
>
> The excalibur-framework-api has a dependency declared on "logkit", but there
> are only avalon-logkit and excalibur-logkit built.
> I assume that the excalibur-logkit is to be used.
>
> So, either excalibur-logkit is renamed to logkit or the dependency in the
> project.xml needs to be changed. Please advice.

Disregard the excalibur-logkit|excalibur-framework gump descriptors for
now. There'll be some changes here anyway (we voted to keep the old
avalon artifact names for these projects). In fact, I'll go remove em now.

cheers,

- Leo