Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Yoav Stern <yo...@betamedia.co.il> on 2014/06/16 08:59:57 UTC

wicket urls - wicket wont display the get url and insted display page instance number

I am using wicket in my web application. Assuming I have pages a b c where
I move from A to B using page parameters change something in page B model
using ajax and B to C (without using page params).

problem : The scenario is moving A->B->C while changing page b model and
pressing the back button B<-C cause when page B instance (B1)was generated
I used get parameters , therefore a new page B instance was generated(B2) I
would like to return every time to page B

is there a wicket style solution to this problem ?

thank u for getting this far in my post :).