Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by christina pavlopoulou <cp...@ucr.edu> on 2016/05/07 04:29:56 UTC

jsoniq data model

Hello,

I edited the post of Preston [1] by adding a description of a json array
representation in bytes in the wiki page. Before proceeding in an
example I would like to see your comments to improve the initial
description. My main question would be if an array can contain different
types of data.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VXQUERY/JSONiq

Thank you,
Christina Pavlopoulou

Re: jsoniq data model

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.
Hi Christina,

I think that we should implement the general case of one tag per value
first. Having a single tag for all the values of an array looks like an
optimization that we could do at some point further in the future.

My 2c,
Till