Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Geoff Macartney <ge...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/07 16:51:47 UTC

More on website update

Hi all,

I went to push the updated website to the live site, following the change to make them comply with Apache Foundation naming guidelines, but discovered that the source and the published website had drifted apart on a couple of pages.

I’ve raised https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-docs/pull/281 <https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-docs/pull/281> to bring them back into line and tidy up a bit. Could I ask for a sanity check, and then we can get this put to bed?

Cheers
Geoff