Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Henry Eduardo Iguaro <he...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/04 04:37:43 UTC

Couple of small contributions

Hey guys!

First and foremost, thank you for the great job of creating and maintaining
this awesome project!

My team would like to share a couple of tiny contributions, one is a small
bug fix and the other in the form of a feature request. I created a PR for
both here:

https://github.com/apache/pdfbox/pull/133 [bug-fix]
https://github.com/apache/pdfbox/pull/134 [feature-request]

I was wondering what your preferred way would be when it comes to
contributions; should we create a JIRA ticket for these and link the
proposals? Or create an issue on GitHub and discuss it there? Or an email
to a particular address? You guys must be busy so I'm asking to avoid any
unwanted noise.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Regards,
Henry

Re: Couple of small contributions

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Hi,

Thanks, the best is an issue in JIRA and link to your PR.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX

I saw 134, but missed 133 for some reason. I'm not sure about 134 (need
to think), but 133 must be fixed somehow, obviously. Please attach the
PDF if possible.

Tilman