Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <co...@decus.org> on 1997/03/02 07:05:47 UTC

Re: things we know are broken for http/1.1

>From the fingers of Chuck Murcko flowed the following:
>
>Marc Slemko wrote:
>>
>> should we have a list somewhere or them included in the distibuted config
>> file?
>
>Yes, as that will also help reduce the number of redundant bug reports.
>Having the list somewhere is better, I think.

    How about putting it into the online manual docs?  That way, the
    latest will be available at Apache.Org, but downloaders will have
    information that's accurate (?) and specific to the version they
    downloaded.  I imagine that some people look at the manual on their
    own servers rather than hitting the master..

    #ken    :-)}