Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/10 19:10:27 UTC

Time for a new Trindiad Beta Release

Hey everyone,

Now might be a good time for a new Trinidad 2.0 beta release.  Does
anyone have any issues that need to be addressed before I start this
process?  If not, I'll plan on starting the release process tomorrow.

Thanks
   Scott O'Bryan

Re: Time for a new Trindiad Beta Release

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Fine with me!

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [TRINIDAD] Time for a new Trindiad Beta Release

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Cool..  I'll start the Trinidad beta 2 release when I get into the office.

Posted by Andy Schwartz <an...@gmail.com>.
Scott, Jan-Kees -

Posted by Jan-Kees van Andel <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hey Andy,

You can also do an "svn relocate" from http to https. In that case you don't
have to checkout everything again. Might save some time...

See: http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/re27.html

My 2 cents...

/JK

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy Schwartz <an...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 9:46 PM, Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We're waiting for you Andy.. :D

Woops. Sorry!

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
We're waiting for you Andy.. :D  what's the JIRA #?

Posted by Andy Schwartz <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy Schwartz <an...@gmail.com>.
Gang -

I was somewhat hoping to get a fix in for this issue soon:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-2030

Unfortunately, I am out of the office today/tomorrow.  Any chance we
can hold off on firing up the release just a bit to give me a chance
to get this in?

Andy

Re: [TRINIDAD] Time for a new Trindiad Beta Release

Posted by Blake Sullivan <bl...@oracle.com>.
I'm all good.

-- Blake Sullivan

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.