Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Andreas Säger <vi...@t-online.de> on 2012/12/17 20:22:52 UTC

test

testing if I can still post to this place
gmane.comp.apache.incubator.ooo.user. The new place
gmane.comp.apache.openoffice.user did not work for me.

Re: test

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 17/12/2012 Andreas Säger wrote:
> testing if I can still post to this place
> gmane.comp.apache.incubator.ooo.user. The new place
> gmane.comp.apache.openoffice.user did not work for me.

The old one will still work and be redirected to the new mailing list,
but why isn't the new one not working?

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.openoffice.user
appears to be setup correctly (I'm not using it for posting, though; but
if there is anything to fix/investigate we can ask to have a look).

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: test

Posted by Larry Gusaas <la...@gmail.com>.
On 2012-12-17 1:22 PM Andreas Säger wrote:
> testing if I can still post to this place gmane.comp.apache.incubator.ooo.user. The new place
> gmane.comp.apache.openoffice.user did not work for me.

The first time you post to   gmane.comp.apache.openoffice.user , Gmane will send you an email
that you have to respond to before your post goes to the user list.

I've posted this to the old gmane address so you receive it.

Larry

--
_________________________________

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com

Re: test

Posted by Andreas Säger <vi...@t-online.de>.
Am 18.12.2012 09:07, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 17/12/2012 Andreas Säger wrote:
>> testing if I can still post to this place
>> gmane.comp.apache.incubator.ooo.user. The new place
>> gmane.comp.apache.openoffice.user did not work for me.
>
> The old one will still work and be redirected to the new mailing list,
> but why isn't the new one not working?
>
> http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.openoffice.user
> appears to be setup correctly (I'm not using it for posting, though; but
> if there is anything to fix/investigate we can ask to have a look).
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

I don't care anymore. I'm out of this mail shit. You find me on the bug
tracker and forum.openoffice.org.

Re: test

Posted by Larry Gusaas <la...@gmail.com>.
On 2012-12-18 2:07 AM Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 17/12/2012 Andreas Säger wrote:
>> testing if I can still post to this place
>> gmane.comp.apache.incubator.ooo.user. The new place
>> gmane.comp.apache.openoffice.user did not work for me.
>
> The old one will still work and be redirected to the new mailing list, but why isn't the new
> one not working?
>
> http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.openoffice.user
> appears to be setup correctly (I'm not using it for posting, though; but if there is anything
> to fix/investigate we can ask to have a look).
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

I'm posting this to confirm that the gmane address is working.

--
_________________________________

Re: test

Posted by Jeff Grossman <je...@stikman.com>.
On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 11:13:05 -0600, Larry Gusaas wrote:

>On 2012-12-18 2:07 AM Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> On 17/12/2012 Andreas Säger wrote:
>>> testing if I can still post to this place
>>> gmane.comp.apache.incubator.ooo.user. The new place
>>> gmane.comp.apache.openoffice.user did not work for me.
>>
>> The old one will still work and be redirected to the new mailing list, but why isn't the new
>> one not working?
>>
>> http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.openoffice.user
>> appears to be setup correctly (I'm not using it for posting, though; but if there is anything
>> to fix/investigate we can ask to have a look).
>>
>> Regards,
>>   Andrea.
>
>I'm posting this to confirm that the gmane address is working.

I am receiving the messages fine on Gmane.  So it looks like
everything is setup correctly.

Jeff