Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by massimo malvestio <ma...@cardinis.com> on 2006/10/30 10:41:39 UTC

jetspeed 2 psml cache problem

Hi all!
I have a little problem of caching in my psml. For a my mistake I have
uploaded a psml with an error. I resolved it, but when I load the page
the error is still there. My expiration-cache is set to 0. Is there
anything else, maybe in jetspeed conf, to set to force page reload?? I
would not stop the webapp, because many times  it's not possible to
stop, for example tomcat management is outsourced.
Thanks all for answer.

--
Massimo Malvestio
Software Developer

---
Questo messaggio è strettamente riservato ai destinatari specificati.
Se è ricevuto per errore si prega di avvisare il mittente e di cancellarlo
dal proprio sistema.
-
This message is specifically addressed to the recipient(s).
Should you receive it by mistake, please notify the sender and delete it
from your system.

Re: jetspeed 2 psml cache problem

Posted by massimo malvestio <ma...@cardinis.com>.
David Sean Taylor wrote:
> PSML pages are refreshed every ten seconds by default
> You can configure the caching of PSML pages in the Spring configuration,
> jespeed-spring.xml:
>
>     <bean id="PageFileCache"
> class="org.apache.jetspeed.cache.file.FileCache"
> init-method="startFileScanner" destroy-method="stopFileScanner">
>         <!-- Scan rate for changes in cached files on the file system -->
>         <constructor-arg index="0">
>             <value>10</value>
>         </constructor-arg>
>         <!-- Cache size -->
>         <constructor-arg index="1">
>             <value>100</value>
>         </constructor-arg>
>     </bean>
Thank you a lot this information is very useful!

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.