Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/01/13 21:14:09 UTC

geronimo-web-2.5-builder vs. geronimo-web-builder?

What is the difference between these two modules?

The more I have been working on updating the TCK for 2.0 the more I
really think that adding version details to artifactIds is a really
bad idea.  We've just made the problem much, much, much harder to
switch modules to use different versions.  I think we need to talk
about this more... and potentially unroll all of the changes which
have added modules with version details in artifactIds.

--jason

Re: geronimo-web-2.5-builder vs. geronimo-web-builder?

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
    Most of the stuff from web-builder has been moved to
web-2.5-builder. There are some tests left, that might need to be
migrated to web-2.5-builder. We could rename it back to web-builder
after that.

Thanks
Anita

http://new.mail.yahoo.com