Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Brydges, Jamie" <jb...@fdbhealth.com> on 2015/02/26 13:22:15 UTC

Non HTTP response code: java.net.SocketException,Non HTTP response message: Connection reset by peer: socket write error jmeter

Hi,
We're running some load tests with 1000 threads split between 2 JMeter instances run through the CMD line, not via the GUI.  We're getting the above error on some of our HTTP calls.  This is also causing the call times for the calls that come directly below this to become very large (normally about 200 - 500 ms, this goes up after the above message to around 5000ms).

Does anyone know what this relates to and how this can be fixed?

(I've tried running 1000 threads split between 4 instances and this hasn't worked)

Thanks,
Jamie.

Jamie Brydges
Software Developer Tester
First Databank
Tel: +(0) 1392 440 154
Email:  jbrydges@fdbhealth.com<ma...@fdbhealth.com>
Website:  www.fdbhealth.co.uk<http://www.fdbhealth.co.uk/>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/FDB_UK/> and LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/first-databank-fdb-uk>
Read KnowHow: The FDB Blog<http://www.fdbhealth.co.uk/blog/>

First Databank(tm)
Drug knowledge that makes a difference

 ---- This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of the
 recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you
 may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received
 this communication in error, please notify FDB Support
 (HelpDesk@fdbhealth.com) immediately by e-mail and delete the
Posted by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi,