Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/20 20:16:36 UTC

Re: Testing IaaS/ Distributed Deployment

Simon thanks for the contributions

I proposed we move both distributed types OpenStack and AWS to the repo
openwhisk-devtools [1], this is a "playground" repo for experiments that
are not fully supported or out of date. I agree we can put there and add a
the big disclaimer/warning

We did a similar thing with kubernetes support, it started in the devtools
repo and once stable and integration tests using Travis we moved into it's
own repo.

And of course will put a note in the ansible readme about the two options
located in the devtools repo.

Anyone oppose?

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-devtools

-- Carlos