Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by vincent tang <vi...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/09/02 19:45:09 UTC

DotCMIS TCK

I never run DotCMIS TCK before. Followed the document at here

Apache Chemistry - DotCMIS

Apache Chemistry - DotCMIS
Apache Chemistry, CMIS Implementation
View on chemistry.apache.org Preview by Yahoo

I downloaded DotCMIS DLL, .NET 3.5 and NUnit. Then I don't know what to do. I loaded DotCMIS.dll in NUnit. But got an error saying "The assembly was not built with any known testing framework." Does anyone know how to run TCK in DotCMIS?

Re: DotCMIS TCK

Posted by vincent tang <vi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thank you for the information. I will download the source and build it.

Vincent

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
Hi,