Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Mario Siegenthaler <ms...@inventsoft.ch> on 2008/09/09 11:39:22 UTC

Commit 692174 (AMQ-1900)

Hi
When Rob applied the path to AMQ-1900 he made the following change
(according to fisheye):
 	 	199	+	                            if (this.getConsumerInfo().isBrowser()) {
 	 	200	+
node.getRegionDestination().getDestinationStatistics().getDequeues().increment();
 	 	201	+	                            }

I think this is wrong, the is should be the other way round [if
(!this.getConsumerInfo().isBrowser())], else we'll only get dequeues
when browsing.

I suspect this is just a little typo, but it will kill the
dequeue-stats completely.

--Mario

Re: Commit 692174 (AMQ-1900)

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.