Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net> on 2005/12/13 19:54:21 UTC

[all] JavaPolis Jakarta Commons talk "review"

Hi everyone,

Stephen Colebourne gave a talk on jakarta commons on monday and I was very impressed with his skills as a speaker and the structure of the presentation. Given the 15 minutes Stephen had, he did a great job at keeping it short, but at the same give enough information, so people can have a look. First a 1 slide introduction of the component then a slide with a little (usefull) code sample. He ended with an overview of (possible) upcoming releases.
So all in all it was a more than worthy presentation, with one problem : the JavaPolis organisation actually forgot to mention this talk was taking place in the paper version of the conference schedule, which was reflected in the attendence.
Luckily they taped it, so everyone can have a look in April when they anticipate to have the taped version available.

My compliments for Stephen and I can't wait to see his talk about joda on thursday ;)

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: [all] JavaPolis Jakarta Commons talk "review"

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Stephen in action :

http://www.javapolis.com/confluence/display/JP05/Monday+Pictures

Mvgr,