Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2010/07/15 15:23:42 UTC

davidgsoc: LIKE and tag searches (was: GSoC report)

Hi Federico,

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 7:15 PM, Federico Paparoni
<fe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> *Problems*: I had some problems with the search. I would like to create a
> search string LIKE %WORD% but I don't know how to do. And now that I
> finished the tag functionality I want also to search by tag. For the moment
> this point is an "open development"...

Sling supports the full JCR query syntax, so you should be able to use
the jcr:like function.

As for searching by tags, your entries have a "tags" property so you
should be able to use that?

-Bertrand