Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org> on 2002/08/03 17:39:10 UTC

[Q] Cocoon 2.1 release plan

Cocoon 2.1 has been in Alpha for a few months now.

When are we going to update the release plan.

When do we enter beta stage?
Is end of October a reasonable time?

-=Ivelin=-

Re: [Q] Cocoon 2.1 release plan

Posted by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org>.
Agreed. I have submitted numerous complaints about this problem,
but it appears that the responsible contributors are not taking action.

This is why I am hoping that once we announce Alpha, there will be no new
major features submitted and only improvements and polishing up of the
existing code base will be allowed.

Otherwise there is a risk for the HEAD to turn into a scratchpad that noone
will take responsibility of fixing.

What do you think? How do we improve on the situation?
Last working build that I got was from July 5... that's a month ago!

Ivelin

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.

Re: [Q] Cocoon 2.1 release plan

Posted by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org>.