Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org> on 2004/12/01 05:49:02 UTC

JSF API jar on Maven's ibiblio repository?

The Maven build tool likes to grab all of a project's dependencies from a
repository on www.ibiblio.org. Projects compiling against JSF have a
problem, though, because the license for the JSF RI does not allow the
jars for that to live in the ibiblio repository.

One obvious solution would be to compile against the MyFaces flavour of
the JSF API. That, of course, would require that the appropriate MyFaces
jar(s) be made available at ibiblio.

Since I know next to nothing about MyFaces, I'm not exactly the right
person to get this done. ;-( I'm hoping that there might be someone here
who could make the appropriate request / do the deed to get the right
jar(s) put up on ibiblio.

Any takers? Please? ;-)

--
Martin Cooper

Re: JSF API jar on Maven's ibiblio repository?

Posted by Martin Cooper <mf...@gmail.com>.
Excellent! Thank you very much, Matthias.

--
Martin Cooper

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
> You're welcome. It's now been sync'd over to ibiblio as well,
> so Maven
> builds can use it. Yippee! :-)

cool

> I don't think you need to be added to any other groups. As
> long as you
> have a shell account on the box, you should be fine.

ok, but to be able to update our forrest-based
website, I ask the infrastructure guys.

okay, in future, I'll try it... :-)

if it is not posible, then I'll ask the guys ;-)

Thanks!

-Matthias

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
Martin,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
I look on Saturday at it.

Btw. the project.xml cloud be very poor?
since we only use Ant for building MyFaces

-Matthias

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.