Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dutrieux Olivier <ol...@pasteur.fr> on 2009/06/09 12:39:10 UTC

Question about FilterForm and without FilterToolbar

Hello everybody,

I am trying to use the FilterForm with TextFilter & ChoiceFilter but
*without *FilterToolbar because I use DataView and FilterToolbar waiting
a DataTable.
I can't use a DataTable because I am not use a IColumn because my
columns are bizarres (see attach).

The problem is that : it's not possible to use FilterForm without
FilterToolbar because the FilterToolbar add the javascript function on
the header to manage the focus cursor on the page and the filterForm add
javascript to execute function of FilterToolbar. I think it's should be
better if it's FilterForm that add javascript function rather than
FilterToolbar.

And a other think : I think the function _filter_focus_restore of
FilterForm component need to be execute when dom is ready.

Best regards

--
Olivier Dutrieux
Etudes et Projets Informatiques (Tél : 31 62)

Re: Question about FilterForm and without FilterToolbar

Posted by Dutrieux for Wicket <ol...@pasteur.fr>.
Ok thinks for your reply.

Then I extend FilterForm, on the constructor I remove de component
'focus-restore', add a JavascriptPackageResource that contain all
javascript functions of FilterToolbar and add _filter_focus_restore('" +
getFocusTrackerFieldCssId() + "'); when the dom is ready.
Now the component FilterForm only need � hidden input with id :
'focus-tracker' :

<form wicket:id="filterForm">
    <input type="hidden" wicket:id="focus-tracker"/>
</form>

I attach my complete solution for my problem.

I don't know if it's the good way but that's work.

Best regards

--
Olivier Dutrieux

Igor Vaynberg a �crit :