Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by ziad kamel <zi...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/27 00:29:00 UTC

Why I am getting different precision using 32 vs 64 bit

 Dear developers ,

I run some recommendations on mahout of 32 and 64 bit machines (Ubuntu) . I
found out that on 32 bit I am getting higher precision . Any reason for
that or it just by chance?

Thanks

Re: Why I am getting different precision using 32 vs 64 bit

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
This is no useful detail at all. What algorithm are you even running??