Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Daniel <da...@top-it.com.br> on 2004/02/25 18:31:01 UTC

treeview

I need make a treeview of some information retrived from database and make a dual list with this treeview, someone knows where there is some example or something like this.

Obrigado
Daniel S.

Re: treeview

Posted by Christian Bollmeyer <ja...@christianbollmeyer.de>.
On Wednesday 25 February 2004 18:31, Daniel wrote:
> I need make a treeview of some information retrived from database and
> make a dual list with this treeview, someone knows where there is
> some example or something like this.

This has been discussed before, and IIRC I've posted
a longer article on this matter some time ago. Your
options are to 1. use the <nested> tags (check out
the tutorials at www.keyboardmonkey.com) 2. use
a tag library that provides a TreeView tag 3. use a
JavaScript implementation populated by Java
code. For the details, I better refer to the list
archives here for sake of brevity.

HTH,
-- Chris.