Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Parikh, Pratik P." <pr...@covance.com> on 2007/01/30 22:12:17 UTC

maven-javadoc-plugin, generate javadoc using different jvm from w hat is set in java.home

Hi Everyone,

    Is there a way to configure the javadoc.exe in the javadoc-plugin, I
have a java.home which is set to java 1.4 and I am using java 1.6 for a
given project. Is there a way to configure this in the pom.xml?

Thanks,
Pratik

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission
may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual
or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance
upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error,
please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange
for proper delivery, and then please delete the message
from your inbox. Thank you.

Re: maven-javadoc-plugin, generate javadoc using different jvm from w hat is set in java.home

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@exist.com>.
Hi Pratik,

I don't think the javadoc plugin supports this yet. Currently, the
plugin uses the javadoc.exe version
based on the java version you specified in your JAVA_HOME environment
variable.

Btw, there's already an open issue for this feature:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJAVADOC-98

Hope this helps! :-)

Thanks,
Deng