Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Horace Miles <Ho...@myit-solutions.com> on 2014/08/18 15:39:28 UTC

Modified instrctions for VOIP intergration in Openmeetings 3.0

Maxim,

Thanks for all your help I have gotten everything to 3.0 VOIP and SIP integration to work.

I believe if the documentation is changed as follows:

Add the following comment section above the room extensions entry:

; *****************************************************

; The below dial plan is used to dial into a Openmeetings Conference room

; The first line DB_EXISTS(openmeetings/room/ does not belong to the openmeetings application but is the name of astDB containing the astDB family/key pair and values

; To Check if your astDB has been created do the following in a terminal window type the following:

; asterisk –rx “database show”

; If you do not receive an output with that resembles openmeetings/rooms/400## where “##” will equal the extension assigned when you created your room

; If you do not receive the above output check your parameters in /opt/red5/webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/classes/openmeetings-applicationContext.xml

;If your parameters are correct and you still do not have the correct output from “asterisk –rx “database show” the astdb may not have been updated.  Do the following

;In a terminal windows type the following command:  Asterisk –rx “database put openmeetings/rooms 4000” Note: the value 4000 is used because the system will not create an extension with this value.

;Go back into the Administrator Panel and remove the PIN number in each room save the record with no PIN number and then re-enter the pin again resave the record.

; Recheck asterisk –rx “database show”.  The proper entries should now be in the astDB table.

;

; *****************************************************

[rooms]

exten => _400X!,1,GotoIf($[${DB_EXISTS(openmeetings/rooms/${EXTEN})}]?ok:notavail)

exten => _400X!,n(ok),SET(PIN=${DB(openmeetings/rooms/${EXTEN})})

exten => _400X!,n,Set(CONFBRIDGE(user,template)=sip_user)

exten => _400X!,n,Set(CONFBRIDGE(user,pin)=${PIN})

exten => _400X!,n(ok),Confbridge(${EXTEN},default_bridge,)

exten => _400X!,n,Hangup

exten => _400X!,n(notavail),Answer()

exten => _400X!,n,Playback(invalid)

exten => _400X!,n,Hangup

[rooms-originate]

exten => _400X!,1,Confbridge(${EXTEN},default_bridge,sip_user)

exten => _400X!,n,Hangup

[rooms-out]

; *****************************************************

; Extensions for outgoing calls from Openmeetings room.

; *****************************************************

[rooms-red5sip]

exten => _400X!,1,GotoIf($[${DB_EXISTS(openmeetings/rooms/${EXTEN})}]?ok:notavil)

exten => _400X!,n(ok),Confbridge(${EXTEN},default_bridge,red5sip_user)

exten => _400X!,n(notavail),Hangup

Re: Modified instrctions for VOIP intergration in Openmeetings 3.0

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Modified instrctions for VOIP intergration in Openmeetings 3.0

Posted by Horace Miles <Ho...@myit-solutions.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Modified instrctions for VOIP intergration in Openmeetings 3.0

Posted by Horace Miles <Ho...@myit-solutions.com>.
Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.