Posted to users@maven.apache.org by mailming <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/02 04:22:46 UTC

HOW TO RUN MULTIPLE PACKAGING USING DIFFERENT ENV?

I am trying to implement packaging multiple into multiple ear files using
profile activation, using classifier.

for example

mvn package -DEnv=Alpha

maven package into file-0.5-snapshot-alpha.ear

and then

mvn package -DEnv=Delta

maven package into file-0.5-snapshot-delta.ear

but I need to do multiple packaging which is

do something like mvn package -DEnv=Delta package -DEnv=Alpha, so it can
package twice in the same process and with different Env profile,

Hopefully this is doable.

--Ming

Re: HOW TO RUN MULTIPLE PACKAGING USING DIFFERENT ENV?

Posted by mailming <ma...@gmail.com>.
If we cannot specify different filter on multipackaging, then what is point
packaging exactly same packages twice.

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.

Posted by mailming <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by mailming <ma...@gmail.com>.
This is a great approach, and I do see the ear-plugin package twice.

However, after several testing, I c the filters in the profile doesn't get
to re-processed, that is, the packaging doesn't go back to resource level

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.
Hi,