Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sébastien Chauvin <sc...@jouve.fr> on 2006/06/02 11:15:56 UTC

Encoding from flowscript to component

Hello,

We are using Cocoon 2.1.9 (Windows XP/Tomcat 5.0.30 and Suse 9/Tomcat
5.0) and we have a problem with the encoding when passing Java objects
from the fowscript to an Avalon component.

Here is a sample of our code:
        form.save(myBean);
        try {
            var myComponent = cocoon.getComponent(myComponent.ROLE);
            myComponent.save(myBean);
        }
        finally {
            cocoon.releaseComponent(myComponent);
        }

If we inspect the values of the bean in the flowscript, all the
accentuated characters are well encoded.
But if we inspect the same values in the save function of the component,
the accentuated characters are not well encoded.

Does anyone already had the same problem ?
Thanks for your answers.

Sébastien