Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Samuzeau Pascal <sa...@sunaimed.med.univ-rennes1.fr> on 2001/05/02 11:10:17 UTC

Index.html

Hi,

After installing Tomcat under Apache, I've lost my personal index.html
page.

This page has been replaced by the Tomcat index.html page.

I have some question about it :

1 - How can I recovered my personal index.html home page ( I have tried
some answer from the FAQ, without result)
2 - I've downloaded the jakarta-tomcat src, to build the mod-jk.so ( It
was hard, but all is OK now ). The index file which is the index.html
tomcat home page is under the jakarta-tomcat src. But, and I don't
understand, once I had finished to make the mod-jk.so, I've change my
directory is another, to remember to me to delete it in a week.

So , How can the file index to be reach in this case ??????

Anyhing I have missed ?

Thanks
PS