Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2010/01/05 21:00:06 UTC

build of ant in Hudson

Hi,

does someone know how the build of ant in hudson is setup ?

I have seen this notification [1]:

/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/Ant (JDK 1.4)/trunk/build.xml:1024: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/Ant (JDK 1.4)/trunk/build.xml:599: Failed to copy /home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/Ant (JDK 1.4)/trunk/src/resources/org/apache/tools/ant/types/resources/selectors/antlib.xml to /home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/Ant (JDK 1.4)/trunk/build/classes/org/apache/tools/ant/types/resources/selectors/antlib.xml due to Invalid argument

This is the console output link from [2]

this is happening in builds 49 and 50. So this started happening yesterday morning, after the checkin done by Stefan where target-group was renamed extensionOf. I do not understand how this checkin could have provoked the error above, it looks more like maybe a hudson configuration change ? Or is it a hardware/OS issue on the build machine ? or the fact that a path containing spaces and parentheses is an issue ?

Regards,

Antoine

[1] http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Ant%20%28JDK%201.4%29/49/console
[2] http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Ant (JDK 1.4)/49

Re: AW: build of ant in Hudson

Posted by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Thanks Jan, good job !

Antoine

Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:
> I renamed the Job ( s/ /_/g) and it seems to work now.
>
> Jan

AW: build of ant in Hudson

Posted by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de.