Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Alex Miller <al...@mcgill.ca> on 2011/09/29 21:35:15 UTC

PVCS to SUBVERSION

Hi all,
Our organization is looking to change our version control system from PVCS to SUBVERSION.
Does anyone out there have any experience with such a conversion?
I have been told the data stored in PVCS cannot be migrated to SUBVERSION, is that true?

Tx
Alex

RE: PVCS to SUBVERSION

Posted by Bob Archer <Bo...@amsi.com>.
> Hi all,
> Our organization is looking to change our version control system from PVCS
> to SUBVERSION.
> Does anyone out there have any experience with such a conversion?
> I have been told the data stored in PVCS cannot be migrated to SUBVERSION,
> is that true?

Hmm... I converted mine. I used Polarion's free svn importer tool. All my files and history came over just fine.

BOb