Posted to dev@marvin.apache.org by Daniel Lombardi <lo...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/04 22:14:55 UTC

[ISSUE] MARVIN issue posted on jira

Hello Marvin Team,

Last week, while testing marvin development branch, I found a bug regarding
the generation and updating of the scripts inside data_handler directory
(from within the container). I am just sending this e-mail to let everyone
know. Thanks!

Issue link: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MARVIN-81

Re: [ISSUE] MARVIN issue posted on jira

Posted by Lucas Cardoso Silva <ca...@gmail.com>.
Welcome to the community Daniel!
I'll take a look at this issue and get back here soon.