Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/01 15:07:49 UTC

Re: Can you help me test/review this commit? ( ios statusbar plugin iPad multitask )

I have an iPad that supports multitasking but it's at home, I can test it
tonight if no one else have gotten to it first

You said "cordova doesn't officially support multitasking yet"  Do you have
a JIRA item describing what would be necessary to have support?

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
2 ways to make the corners don't show up in simulator

1. rotate and rotate back while in split view
2. make the app that I bring from the right take the whole screen, and then
bring back cordova app from the right

[1]: https://www.evernote.com/l/ACJTXoqbhYFIn6mo-SThfghBkSEYsP7vTgk
[2]:
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s34/sh/d42eb658-6d59-41ff-ad94-560aadcf537a/7eac9d69fe1ce687