Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by ja...@sina.cn on 2017/02/10 07:35:58 UTC

How to commit patch.

Hello, my friend,
	I have fixed the issue HBASE-14006 (I suppose I`d better start with easy problems.)However,  I can`t find where to commit patch on the webpage of JIRA. I think that`s because I don`t have the attach file permission. Could you tell me how to send my patch to this issue, so that you can review it? Thank you very much.

	James (Zhang Bo)

Re: How to commit patch.

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Could you please reply on that jira? I can add you as a contributor but I
need to know your id first. Thanks.