Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2013/02/01 21:44:28 UTC

RE: [DISCUSS] no binary release of cTAKES here at Apache? FW: [VOTE] Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC5 release

FYI:
About to create an RC6 from the 3.0.0 branch.  The main changes are:
- Removed the binaries/models from source and bin dist.  Users will have to download the ctakes-resources.zip from sourceforge for now.
- sub LICENSE/NOTICE consolidated into the root.
- Jars removed from ctakes-*/src/lib.  [A few still exists- but will be removed in the future release as I understand this should not be a show stopper.]

I was planning to call the VOTE in both incubator and dev at the same time.
Please let us know if you have concerns...

--Pei