Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org> on 2011/04/30 01:36:00 UTC

Moving Shindig Dependency to SNAPSHOT

Much of the OpenSocial feature set that we would like to include in Rave
will probably depend on the OS 2.0 work that is going on right now.  To
the best of my knowledge, OS 2.0 should be supported (mostly) by Shindig
3.0, which currently resides in trunk.  If there are no objections, I will
move the dependency to their 3.0 SNAPSHOT this weekend.

-Matt

Re: Moving Shindig Dependency to SNAPSHOT

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
On 04/30/2011 01:36 AM, Franklin, Matthew B. wrote:
> Much of the OpenSocial feature set that we would like to include in Rave
> will probably depend on the OS 2.0 work that is going on right now.  To
> the best of my knowledge, OS 2.0 should be supported (mostly) by Shindig
> 3.0, which currently resides in trunk.  If there are no objections, I will
> move the dependency to their 3.0 SNAPSHOT this weekend.

+1
Ate