Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Animesh Chaturvedi - US <an...@allegronetworks.com> on 2001/04/20 19:37:50 UTC

Tomcat 3.2.1 not reading web.xml

I want to set the jspCompilerPlugin init parameter to the JSP compiler
servlet. In 3.2.1, it seems that the global conf/web.xml is no longer read.
So my question is that if the jsp servlet is defined by default for each
context, then what syntax and file do I use to define init-parameters? Any
documention you can point me to or any help you might provide is most
welcome!
I tried setting the jspCompilerPlugin but the debug print statements I put
return value null. The same thing when done with Tomcat3.1.1 returns the
value I initialized jspCompilerPlugin to.

Animesh