Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@ish.com.au> on 2007/10/04 11:22:12 UTC

pages for deletion

I don't seem to have rights to delete Confluence pages (or do they
just get archived off somewhere?), but I wonder whether these pages
should go away:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/Setting+Initial+Values
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/Cayenne+Modeler+on+OS+X
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/Persistence+States
+Explained (absorbed into http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/
CAYDOC/Persistent+Object+Lifecycle)

There's probably more of the FAQ pages which belong somewhere in the
main docs too. There is some useful info a bit hidden away where it
is now.

Ari

-------------------------->
ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001

Re: pages for deletion

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
On Oct 4, 2007, at 12:22 PM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:

> I don't seem to have rights to delete Confluence pages (or do they
> just get archived off somewhere?), but I wonder whether these pages
> should go away:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/Setting+Initial+Values

Maybe just add a visible note that this is pre-3.0 advice. Or do we
have a copy of this elsewhere in 2.0 docs?

> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/Cayenne+Modeler+on+OS+X

+1 to delete

> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/Persistence+States
> +Explained (absorbed into http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/
> display/CAYDOC/Persistent+Object+Lifecycle)

+1 to delete

Andrus