Posted to bsf-user@jakarta.apache.org by Hitesh Seth <hk...@hiteshseth.com> on 2003/02/28 05:28:16 UTC

BSF Debugger

Could anyone give me a simple example of how a script (javascript for
instance) can be debugged using the new command line debugging interface in
BSF 2.3?

Thanks.

Best Regards

Hitesh

Free 20MB Web Site Hosting and Personalized E-mail Service!
Get It Now At Doteasy.com http://www.doteasy.com/et/

Re: BSF Debugger

Posted by Hitesh Seth <hk...@hiteshseth.com>.
Thanks Victor for your reply. Yes I would still be interested in examples.
We use BSF/JavaScript within our product and I wanted to exploit any
pre-built capabilities before going towards building it.

Best Regards

Hitesh
Posted by "Victor J. Orlikowski" <vj...@dulug.duke.edu>.

--
Victor J. Orlikowski   | The Wall is Down, But the Threat Remains!
orlikowski@apache.org  | vjo@dulug.duke.edu | vjo@us.ibm.com