Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/05/21 11:10:05 UTC

Suppress roundings in the ui WAS [Re: Will Pay US$500 for a Solution to a basic tax calculation issue]

David, Scott, all,

is it ok to commit Scott's patch only in the trunk (not in the release
branch) as a temporary change to help us to figure out all the areas
where rounding needs to be fixes?

Jacopo

Re: Suppress roundings in the ui WAS [Re: Will Pay US$500 for a Solution to a basic tax calculation issue]

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Jacopo,

Obviously I'm a +1 for the trunk, but it is important to note that even if
this doesn't go into 4.0 something similar will need to be implemented so
that invoice item tax can be displayed to 3 decimal places.  For the record
I would prefer it if this went into 4.0 as well

Regards
Scott

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacopo

I've attached the patch

I haven't really looked at Leon's solution but I believe it's a different
approach.

Regards
Scott

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.