Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by rj...@hss.hns.com on 2000/10/18 16:52:49 UTC

Servelet Support

Hi all,
      We are using Apache Version 1.3. Can i integrate Tom Cat with this to
support Servlets.
What do I need to do to achieve Servlet support.    Thanks a lot for your time.
Regards,
ravik

Re: Servelet Support

Posted by Ameet Savant <as...@microimages.com>.
yes,
Tomcat can be used with apache for servlets

Read the documentaion/faq on the website, download tomcat and following
instructions for integration,deployment and testing

Re: Servelet Support

Posted by Dillan Fernando <di...@thoughtshare.com>.
Hi,

Run Apache with -f parameter.

ie:
apache -k start -f c:/jakarta-tomcat/conf/tomcat-apache.conf

you can also "include" c:/jakarta-tomcat/conf/tomcat-apache.conf in your
"httpd.conf" file

Hope this helps

Regards

Dillan