Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Alberto Chiang <ac...@sistran.com.br> on 2007/03/20 12:19:02 UTC

Customizing JSCookMenu

Hi everyone!

I`m having a hard time trying to customise the JSCookMenu component, i need
to add a new css to the JSCookMenu but I don't know how to do. I already saw
a solution that was created by Simon Kitching , but I didn`t made it work.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!

Alberto Chiang.

RES: Customizing JSCookMenu

Posted by Alberto Chiang <ac...@sistran.com.br>.
Hi Gerald,

I did try something like this , I dont know if I got it right...

I tried this:

<t:jscookMenu styleLocation="css/JSCookMenu/" id="someMenu" layout="hbr"
theme="ThemeOffice">

And my theme.css is located at
WebContent/css/JSCookMenu/ThemeOffice/theme.css

And it didn’t work still... did I made something wrong? Im sorry .. im kidda
new to the myfaces world.

Thanks for your help!

Alberto Chiang

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

RE: Customizing JSCookMenu

Posted by Martinicum <ma...@pilotfish.se>.
Just wanted to inform that it works fine.

RE: Customizing JSCookMenu

Posted by Alberto Chiang <ac...@sistran.com.br>.
Hi Adrian,

No, i`m not using facelets .. Would that make a difference? I`m currently
using the myfaces 1.14 implementation.

Thanks for your time!

Alberto Chiang

Posted by Adrian Mitev <ad...@googlemail.com>.