Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by muhwas <mu...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/21 04:43:52 UTC

error is running helloworld web service sample. (mvn dependency:unpack)

Hi,

I am trying to run hello world web service sample. I
am following instructions given with the sample.
According to instruction

1. To build the sample  issue :

mvn

2. Set up the Tuscany standalone runtime environment
using the following command:

mvn dependency:unpack

After completion there should be a target\distribution
subdirectory created that has the Tuscany standalone
runtime.

But when i am running "mvn dependency:unpack". I am
getting error.

[0] inside the definition for plugin:
 'maven-dependency-plugin'specify the foll
 wing:

 <configuration>
   <artifactItems>VALUE</artifactItems>
 </configuration>.

Can somebody please tell me what should i specify in
the articatItems to fix this problem.

thank you,
muhwas