Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Takanori Suzuki <ta...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/09 17:24:15 UTC

[Axis2]Session management error with Tomcat

Hi.

I'm trying to call the service in soapsession scope with Tomcat.

When I deployed the service to org.apache.axis2.transport.SimpleAxis2Server,
the service work under the soapsession scope.

But I deployed the service to Tomcat, I got an Exception:

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:Unable to find
corresponding context for the serviceGroupId:
urn:uuid:5D9D93BAC7D52D1CE41176130859226
	at org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:434)
	at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:373)
	at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:294)
	at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:520)
	at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:500)
	at org.apache.axis2.rpc.client.RPCServiceClient.invokeBlocking(RPCServiceClient.java:97)
	at sample.pojo.rpcclient.WeatherRPCClient.main(WeatherRPCClient.java:43)

I used the POJO Guide sample, WeatherService.
And I set manageSession option and engaged addressing module.

That was the exception at the client side,
but the cause exception was occured at the server side.

org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContext
    } else if (Constants.SCOPE_SOAP_SESSION.equals(scope)) {
        String serviceGroupContextId =
messageContext.getServiceGroupContextId();
        if (serviceGroupContextId != null) {
            serviceGroupContext = getServiceGroupContextFromSoapSessionTable(
                    serviceGroupContextId, messageContext);
            if (serviceGroupContext == null) {
                throw new AxisFault("Unable to find corresponding context" +
                                    " for the serviceGroupId: " +
serviceGroupContextId);
            }
        } else {