Posted to dev@flagon.apache.org by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org> on 2019/06/28 00:49:49 UTC

[RELEASE] WAS: [VOTE] (Re)Release Apache Flagon UserALE.js (Incubating) 1.0.0

Hi Everyone,

The VOTE to (Re)Release Apache Flagon UserALE.js (Incubating) 1.0.0 has closed.  The RESULT is:

[9] +1, let’s get it released!!
Joshua Poore
Rob Foley
Laura Mariano
Michelle Beard (voted in private@)
Michael Schrieber
Arthi Vezhavendan
Dave Meikle*
Justin McLean*
Jan Piotrowski*

[0] +/-0, fine, but consider to fix few issues before...
[0] -1, nope, because... (and please explain why)

Thanks to all for VOTING!

I will work with mentors for the remainder of release procedures.

Thanks,

Josh

Re: [RELEASE] WAS: [VOTE] (Re)Release Apache Flagon UserALE.js (Incubating) 1.0.0

Posted by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org>.
Hi Folks,

The Re-Release of Apache Flagon UserALE.js (Incubating) v1.0.0 is now complete:

[1] Release artifacts at: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/flagon/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/flagon/>
[2] Links to download mirrors via our website: http://flagon.incubator.apache.org/releases/ <http://flagon.incubator.apache.org/releases/>
[3] Source Code at: https://github.com/apache/incubator-flagon-useralejs/releases/tag/1.0.0_06_02_2019 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-flagon-useralejs/releases/tag/1.0.0_06_02_2019>
[4] NPM package available at: https://www.npmjs.com/package/flagon-userale <https://www.npmjs.com/package/flagon-userale>

Also, please enjoy our updated, revamped, and improved site with updated UserALE.js docs and Stack build instructions: http://flagon.incubator.apache.org/ <http://flagon.incubator.apache.org/>

Thanks folks,

First major release is the hardest (ReRelease is harder), second should be a breeze :)