Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/19 04:55:30 UTC

[Axis2] typos / interop tests?

Srinath,

Can you please rename:
- HandlerMetaData.java to HandlerMetadata.java (lowercase 'd')
- PhaseMetaData.java to PhaseMetadata.java (lowercase 'd')
- OmStAXBuilderTest.java to OMStAXBuilderTest.java (uppercase 'M')

Do we have any interop tests? (see http://www.whitemesa.net/)

Thanks,
dims

Re: [Axis2] typos / interop tests?

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dims
Classes are renamed and commited ..:)

we do not have interop tests yet, should we add few for M1? (it is bit
tricky as we do not have encoding offically .... we have some encoding
impl for perf test, but off the record :) )
Thanks
Srinath

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
yep.

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
IMHO, we need at least one interop test. So that people can exercise
Axis2 M1 code against their favourite server impl or client impl. It
will also weed out problems in the HTTP layer like you mentioned
(problems sending messages to Axis 1.X server?). I very much like the

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Sanjiva,