Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alessandro Torrisi <al...@eurone.it> on 2006/01/15 16:05:17 UTC

What is SocketTrafficControl ?

Hi ! Excuse me I see a SocketTrafficControlTest class in the last
messages.
What is the SocketTrafficControl ? It seems very interesting :D

Alex

Re: [MINA] What is SocketTrafficControl ?

Posted by fe...@gmail.com.
It's  very intresting also for me, I'll take a look of that as soon as I
can, just after I have finished the DIRMINA-165 of byteBuffer.

Posted by Alessandro Torrisi <al...@eurone.it>.

Posted by Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se>.