Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Nikunj Virani <ni...@netsurf.co.in> on 2003/05/16 10:30:27 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0.45 with PHP 4.3.1 and RedHat 8

Hello All,

I would like to know if there are any compatibility issues of using Apache 2.0.45 with PHP 4.3.1 and RedHat 8. I have seen some threads which says PHP Support on Apache 2 is experimental. Is the above combination preferrable to Apache 1.3.27 with PHP 4.3.1 with RedHat 8.

Awaiting Response!

Regards,
Nikunj Virani

Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.45 with PHP 4.3.1 and RedHat 8