Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Hans Bergsten <ha...@gefionsoftware.com> on 2002/08/30 20:04:41 UTC

[ANN] JavaServer Pages, 2nd Edition released

I just want to tell you guys that the second edition of my JavaServer
Pages (O'Reilly) book is now released and available in bookstores, both
online and in the "real world."

The second edition is completely revised to cover JSP 1.2 and the JSP
Standard Tag Library (JSTL) 1.0 specification. In fact, almost all of
the custom actions I used for the examples in the first edition have
been replaced with JSTL actions. Part III still covers how to develop
your own custom actions, and how to leverage JSTL when you do so.

For more information, see <http://TheJSPBook.com/>.

Thanks to all of you on this list for inspiration writing this book.
I hope you like it.

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten		hans@gefionsoftware.com