Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by David Liu <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/03 16:59:37 UTC

When will Cactus Eclipse plugin be released?

Is anybody rewriting the plugin?

Is it possible to get the plugin and guide? so I can work on it?

Regards,

David

Re: When will Cactus Eclipse plugin be released?

Posted by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

it is a version control system called Subversion.
For check out type this in a terminal:

svn co
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/cactus/branches/CACTUS_TRUNK_MAMOUTH/

More about Subversion you can learn from this book:

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

If you have any other questions please, don't hesitate to ping me :-)

2007/9/4, David Liu <da...@gmail.com>:

> Hi Petar,
>
> Thank you for the reply.
>
> A stupid question: how can I download the files (including folders) in
> branch [2]? What kind of software do you use for downloading those files
> directly?
>
> David

Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

EOOXML Objections
http://www.grokdoc.net/index.php/EOOXML_objections

Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF  55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611

Re: When will Cactus Eclipse plugin be released?

Posted by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

as far as I know nobody is working on this Eclipse-plugin, but It would be
more than welcome if you manage to make it work. Have a look at [1], and
download the current release of Cactus. You can also check out the [2]
branch
and it would be good if you make the plugin be build with Maven2, as we are
moving the build system.

Please keep me us touch of how is it going?

Thank you very much.

[1] http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/eclipse/index.html
[2]