Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Shannon Eric Peevey <sp...@erikin.com> on 2005/04/28 03:13:16 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache2-AuthenNTLM-0.01

The uploaded file

    Apache2-AuthenNTLM-0.01.tar.gz

has entered CPAN as

  file: $CPAN/authors/id/S/SP/SPEEVES/Apache2-AuthenNTLM-0.01.tar.gz
  size: 62723 bytes
   md5: a0e12bf715c52683490b782e2ad6b46d

No action is required on your part
Request entered by: SPEEVES (Shannon Eric Peevey)
Request entered on: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 01:04:11 GMT
Request completed:  Thu, 28 Apr 2005 01:05:44 GMT

This is a true Apache2 module now and has been updated for the changes in mp2-rc5.  It will not work with any version of mod_perl before mp2-rc5, so anyone that is using a version of mp2-rc5, should continue to use Apache-AuthenNTLM-2.11.  I will remove all shared mp1/mp2 code from the next release of Apache-AuthenNTLM, and it will become the mp1 branch of the Apache(*)-AuthenNTLM series.

Please, give Apache2-AuthenNTLM a try, and let me know if you see any issues with the code changes that I've made.

Here are a list of changes to Apache2-AuthenNTLM-0.01:

-split from the parent Apache::AuthenNTLM
-moved to the Apache2::AuthenNTLM namespace
-all mp1/mp2 shared code has been removed
-all mp1/mp2 shared code replaced with mp2 code
-fixed all changes to work with mp2 API renaming changes

thanks,

--
Shannon Eric Peevey
President - EriKin Corporation

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache2-AuthenNTLM-0.01

Posted by Shannon Eric Peevey <sp...@erikin.com>.
> This is a true Apache2 module now and has been updated for the changes
> in mp2-rc5.  It will not work with any version of mod_perl before
> mp2-rc5, so anyone that is using a version of mp2-rc5, should continue
> to use Apache-AuthenNTLM-2.11.

Ummm...  That should have been, "anyone that is using a version of
mod_perl prior to mp2-rc5 should continue to use Apache-AuthenNTLM-2.11"

Sorry :P